Business Plan Update thru 9/30/10
Return to full list >>
The Board of Supervisors Business Review for the period ending September 30, 2010 includes the following:
1. Examining the City Scorecard, we see a red indicator for the measure "Crime - Burglary Offenses." Observations regarding this measure have been made by Sheriff Furlong and are included in this report.
2. This review will focus on the perspective titled "A Connected Community." The strategy map for this perspective is included in this report along with several of the performance measures developed to gauge positive movement towards our objectives.
3. Updated performance measure information related to "An Active, Engaged Community" will also be presented. This data relates to use of City facilities and program participation as compared to last year.
4. The City Finance scorecard is included in this review, along with updated Taxable Sales. Taxable sales graphs are included in this report and provide an indication whether the various categories of taxable sales are meeting our targets which have been established as the amount of sales generated during the same month one year ago.
5. The current status of capital projects are also included in this report. All projects are grouped according to the various strategic plan perspectives they support.