Road Report as of November 26, 2014. The following information applies to the period of December 1-7:
There will be work primarily in the shoulder E. Fifth Street from Roop Street to Saliman Road from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. from Monday through Friday. Elaine Street will remain closed to through traffic from Monday through Sunday. Please follow marked detour.
Work will continue Monday through Friday on the sidewalk along Nye Lane between Northgate Lane and Hot Springs Road and on Northgate Lane between Nye Lane and Hot Springs Road. The street will be open, but there will be parking restrictions.
The following traffic impacts are expected due to utility work:
• Beginning Wednesday, December 3, through Friday, December 5, there will be a lane shift on N. Valley Street at the intersection with William Street.
• On Monday, December 1, and Tuesday, December 2, there will be a lane closure on Clemens Drive just east of Bunker Hill Drive.
• On Monday, December 1, and Tuesday, December 2, there will be shoulder work on the east side of Fairview Drive just south of the Fifth Street roundabout.
• There will be shoulder work on the east side of Granite Way just north of Castle Way, Monday through Friday.
The following road closures are scheduled to occur on Friday, December 5, from 4:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (unless otherwise noted) due to a special event:
• Carson Street between Robinson Street and Fifth Street (4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.).
• Curry Street between Musser Street and Robinson Street.
• Spear Street between Curry Street and Carson Street.
• Proctor Street between Curry Street and Carson Street.
• Telegraph Street between Curry Street and Carson Street (3:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.).
• Musser Street between Nevada Street and Carson Street (5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.).
Daniel Doenges, PTP
Senior Transportation Planner
Carson City Public Works
3505 Butti Way
Carson City, NV 89701