Road Report as of January 29, 2015. The following information applies to the period of February 2-8:
Beginning, Monday, February 2, the intersection of Jerry Lane and Elaine Street will be closed. Jerry Lane will only be accessible from Ruth Street, but closed to through traffic from the west. Detours will be signed.
There will be lane closures at the following locations, Wednesday, February 4, through Friday, February 6, due to utility work. There will be flagger controlled traffic at all locations.
• Old Hot Springs Road between Research Way and Goni Road.
• Clemens Drive between Bunker Hill Drive and Bulette Drive.
• Bulette Drive between Calaveras Drive and Clemens Drive.
• Lewis Drive between Colorado Street and Pat Lane.
• Granite Way between both intersections with Castle Way.
• Cabrolet Drive between Calash Drive and Chaise Drive.
• Lexington Avenue between Potomac Place and Yorktown Drive.
Daniel Doenges, PTP
Senior Transportation Planner
Carson City Public Works
3505 Butti Way
Carson City, NV 89701