Road Report as of April 21, 2016. The following information applies to the period of April 25 – May 1:
Work will continue on the Downtown Corridor improvement project on Carson Street. For details regarding traffic impacts, please refer to the material provided in local media outlets or go to www.carsonproud.com for more information. These sources are updated weekly throughout the duration of the project.
Lane closures with flagger controlled traffic at the following locations due to utility/road work from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.:
• Center Drive south of Clear Creek Avenue to Topsy Lane, Monday-Friday
• Humboldt Lane between Long Street and William Street, Wednesday
• Jefferson Drive, Tesla Circle, Farady Circle, and Madison Drive, Monday-Friday
Road closures expected at the following locations due to utility/road work please follow detours:
• Division Street between Fleischmann Way and Long Street, Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Long Street between Division and Mountain Streets, Wednesday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Topsy Lane between Center Drive and Lyla Lane, Monday-Sunday, for all hours, local traffic only
• Race Track Road between Bigelow Drive and Schulz Way, Monday-Sunday, for all hours, local track only
Northbound U.S. 395 lanes between Clear Creek Avenue and Snyder Avenue will be reduced from three to two, starting April 25 to May 13.
Periodic, nighttime, lane and ramp closures will take place on southbound I-580 and alternate U.S. 395 in southern Washoe Valley throughout the summer, includes northbound and southbound ramp closures for Bellevue Bridge and southbound ramp closures south of Eastlake Blvd.
Dirk Goering, AICP
Senior Transportation Planner
Carson City Public Works Department/
Carson Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
3505 Butti Way
Carson City, NV 89701