The Transportation Resource Advisory Forum for Carson City (TRAFCC) was created in order to give Carson City staff and the public a forum to discuss local transportation issues and also to educate the community about current and upcoming transportation projects. This group was also created in order to obtain feedback or comments with regards to funding prioritization, utilization of funds, and project development. TRAFCC will meet monthly between June 1 and December 31, 2016. To find upcoming meetings, please go to our calendar.
The meeting scheduled for October 27 has been canceled, next meeting is scheduled for November 29.
On September 22, 2016, TRAFCC was invited to attend a public planning meeting regarding the South Carson Street Corridor Study, the presentation can be found here.
Current and Past Agendas:
- TRAFCC Agenda June 23, 2016
- TRAFCC Agenda July 28, 2016
- TRAFCC Agenda August 25, 2016
- TRAFCC Agenda November 29, 2016
- TRAFCC Agenda January 17, 2017
Current and Past Presentations:
- TRAFCC Presentation June 23, 2016
- TRAFCC Presentation July 28, 2016
- TRAFCC Presentation August 25, 2016
- TRAFCC Presentation November 29, 2016
- TRAFCC Presentation January 17, 2017