Road Report as of March 26, 2015. The following information applies to the period of March 30 - April 5:
Fifth Street will be closed between Carson Street and Stewart Street and the intersection of Fifth Street and Plaza Street will be closed during the following dates and times due to special events:
• Monday, March 30, from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, April 1, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Beginning Monday, March 30, through Thursday, April 2, there will be lane closures on Bigelow Drive near the intersection with Race Track Road. There will be flagger controlled traffic and minor delays are expected.
Due to an ongoing water main project, there will be shoulder work near the intersection of Roop Street and Washington Street.
Beginning Monday, March 30, through Wednesday, April 1, there will be shoulder work on northbound Carson Street between Arrowhead Drive and the I-580 overpass. Please use caution.
The Carson City Landfill is upgrading the approaches to the scales at its entrance. All weighing of both inbound and outbound traffic will be done on one scale. Please use caution when entering and expect some delay.
The following sidewalk closures will be in place for the entire week:
• The north side of Musser Street between Division Street and Minnesota Street.
• The east side of Minnesota Street between Musser Street and Proctor Street.
• The north side of Proctor Street between Curry Street and Carson Street.
Daniel Doenges, PTP
Senior Transportation Planner
Carson City Public Works
3505 Butti Way
Carson City, NV 89701