Road Report as of December 5, 2013. The following information applies to the period of December 9-15:
There will be lane closures at the following locations beginning Monday, December 9 (weather pending) through Friday, December 13. Traffic control measures will be in effect. There will also be sidewalk closures and detours will be signed.
• Westbound Long Street between Roop Street and Marian Street.
• Northbound Roop Street between Adams Street and Beverly Drive.
• Northbound Roop Street near the intersection with Corbett Street.
• Westbound Corbett Street just east of the Roop Street intersection.
There will be utility work Monday through Friday at the northwest corner of the intersection of E. Fifth Street and Saliman Road. As a result, the outside southbound lane on Saliman Road will be closed just north of the intersection as well as the westbound bicycle lane on Fifth Street. On Tuesday, December 10, from approximately 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., there will be flagger controlled traffic at the intersection.
There will be intermittent one-way flagger controlled traffic on Fifth Street between Saliman Road and the freeway overpass.
The following roads will be closed from Monday through Thursday between 7:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. due to utility work. Only local resident access will be allowed:
• Mayflower Way between Nye Lane and Sherman Lane.
• Kit Sierra Way between Nye Lane and Sherman Lane.
There will be utility work at the following locations. No lane closures are expected.
• The south side of Hobart Road between Reds Grade and Numaga Pass Road.
• The south side of E. Fifth Street near Pasture Drive.
The following roads will be closed on Saturday, December 14, and Sunday, December 15, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. due to a special event. Detours will be signed and traffic control will be in place.
• Minnesota Street from King Street to Telegraph Street
• Division Street from King Street to Telegraph Street
• Proctor Street from Nevada Street to Minnesota Street
• Musser Street from Nevada Street to Phillips Street
Daniel Doenges, PTP
Senior Transportation Planner
3505 Butti Way
Carson City, NV, 89701
Phone: (775) 887-2355
Fax: (775) 887-2112