Road Report as of June 22, 2017. The following information applies to the period of June 26-July 2:
Road closures expected at the following locations due to road/utility work. Please follow detours.
- Nevada Street will be closed between Fleischmann Way and Bath Street, Monday-Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- East King Street from Valley to Roop Streets will be closed to through traffic, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Lane closures or restrictions expected at the following locations due to road/utility work. Please use caution.
- U.S. 50 at the U.S. 395 intersection will be reduced to one lane in each direction, until further notice, for freeway improvements (travel delays are expected on South Carson Street near the U.S. 50 Spooner junction)
- South Carson Street will have a northbound and southbound lanes closed down to one lane in each direction, Sunday-Thursday, 8:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- Fairview northbound on ramp to I 580 will be reduced to one lane, until further notice, for freeway improvements
- West College Parkway will have single lane closures between Carson Street and North Ormsby Boulevard, Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Carson Street from 10th to Stewart Streets will be reduced to two lanes of opposing traffic, Monday- Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Dirk Goering, AICP
Senior Transportation Planner
Carson City Public Works Department/
Carson Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
3505 Butti Way
Carson City, NV 89701