Road Report as of April 27, 2017. The following information applies to the period of May 1-7:
Road closures expected at the following locations due to road/utility work. Please use caution.
- Sonoma Street between Saliman Road and Halleck Drive will be closed, from Monday at 7:00 a.m. to Friday at 5:30 p.m.
- Phillips Street just north of Robinson Street will be closed, Monday-Thursday, for about a week
- Sophia Street will be closed between Carson and Plaza Streets, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.n. to 5:00 p.m.
- Northgate Lane between Nye Lane and Hampton Drive will be closed to through traffic, Wednesday, 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Lane closures or restrictions expected at the following locations due to road/utility work. Please use caution.
- U.S. 50 at the U.S. 395 intersection will be reduced to one lane in each direction, until further notice, for freeway improvements (travel delays are expected on South Carson Street near the U.S. 50 Spooner junction)
- S.R. 28, north of U.S. 50 to the California State line, will have road striping efforts starting on Monday until finished
- Airport Road will have single lane closures between College Parkway and U.S. 50, Tuesday-Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Carson Street between William and Fifth Streets will have shifted lanes, Monday-Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Plaza Street between William and Sophia Streets will have the southbound lane closed, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fairview Drive between Kansas and Roop Streets will be reduced to one lane, Friday, 3:00 a.m. to 6:30 a.m.
- Wagon Wheel Road near Levi Gulch Road will be reduced to one lane with flaggers, Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Dirk Goering, AICP
Senior Transportation Planner
Carson City Public Works Department/
Carson Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
3505 Butti Way
Carson City, NV 89701