U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Community Development Block Grant Program
The funding distribution will be through a grant application to Carson City.
1. The grant application and guidelines are located at:
2. Please refer to the Quick Guide for the CDBG eligible COVID 19 programs.
3. There is neither a maximum nor a minimum limitation on grant requests.
4. Projects will be scheduled to be completed within 12 months of the project award date with the exception of construction projects. Construction projects must be completed within 24 months of the project award date.
5. Applicants will need to e-mail the Grants Administrator by 7/13/2020 regarding the Environmental Review that is part of the application, at email@example.com
6. The application due date is July 24, 2020 by 5:00 p.m. to Carson City. Applications must be received by July 24, 2020, please keep that in mind when you mail your application.
7. Applications are to be submitted to Carson City by mail to the following address: Carson City
201 N. Carson Street # 3
Carson City, NV 89701
Att: Grants Administrator
8. All questions can be e-mailed to the Carson City Grants Administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 775-283-7069.
Carson City will assemble an Application Review Workgroup (ARW) to review, read and score all applications. The ARW recommendations will be presented to the Carson City Board of Supervisors; thereafter, the Board of Supervisors will have final approval on funding