• By Albert Depew

Military and Overseas Voters

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To our service members, their families and overseas citizens: please visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program to obtain information on how to apply to vote or contact our office.  


When returning your voted absent ballot you must include a completed:

 Declaration of Covered Voter

 Electronic Transmission Sheet 

Carson City Clerk - Elections Department

885 E Musser St., Ste. 1025, Carson City, NV 89701

(775)887-2087 or elections@carson.org