• By Albert Depew

Contractor Interest Registration Form

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please complete this form if you would like to be contacted to submit quotes for flood repairs.  Typical work includes but is not limited to debris removal, street, sidewalk and shoulder repairs, grading, storm drain repairs and replacement.  

If you are awarded a project, you will be required to obtain a Carson City business license within 7 days.  

A DUNS number is required prior to contract award.  A DUNS number may be obtained via http://www.sam.gov

Please call (775) 887-2305 with questions.