• By Albert Depew


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you were assigned community service hours through the Department of Juvenile Service, and would like to complete these hours by helping in the community, please complete this form and return it to your supervising probation officer.

Community Service Log

If you are inquiring about your juvenile record to provide information to the military, you may provide this letter to them. Should they have any question, please have them call our office at 775-887-2033.

Sealed Juvenile Records Letter