Carson Rifle and Pistol Range
Location: 4000 Flint Drive in east Carson City near the Landfill
Rifle & Pistol Range Hours
The Rifle and Pistol Range is currently open to the public. In order to adhere to social distancing guidelines, the following restrictions are in place:
- Long Range-10 covered and 10 prone stations open (every other station available)
- Short Range-10 stations open
- Shooting Bays limited to groups less than 10 people.
- Participants are encouraged to practice social distancing, bring hand sanitizer and wipes to keep shooting tables/stations and equipment clean before and after shooting.
- If all shooting stations are occupied upon arrival, participants are asked to please wait safely in their vehicle until a station becomes available.
- Reservations are available to groups less than 10 people with insurance and a Range Safety Officer. To make a reservation email: email@example.com or submit a reservation request online at carson.org/range.
- RANGE IS OPEN FREE TO THE PUBLIC: THURSDAYS THROUGH SUNDAYS, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Location: 4000 Flint Dr. on the South End of Rifle Range Road.
To become a Range Safety Officer: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Reservations/Scheduling information: carson.org/range
Insurance required for group use.
Range Task Force Meeting Agenda Packets
Range Task Force Member Roster
Lori Bagwell (Chair) - BOS - Supervisor Ward 3
Brad Bonkowski - BOS - Supervisor Ward 2
Bob Black - Commercial Business Appointee
Nick Fontanez (Vice Chair) - Appointed By: Supervisor John Barrett
Sean Giurlani - Appointed By: Supervisor Stacey Giomi
David Hillis - Appointed By: Carson Rifle & Pistol Club
Carol Howell - Appointed By: Supervisor Lori Bagwell
Aaron Keller - Nevada Department of Wildlife
Steve Robinson - Appointed By: Mayor Crowell
Steve Schuette - Law Enforcement Representative
Terry Tussey - Appointed By: Supervisor Brad Bonkowski
Carson City Staff Representatives
Jennifer Budge, CPRP - Parks Director
David Navarro - Parks Operations Superintendent
Rick Cooley - Carson City Public Works