• By Albert Depew

FAQ BANNER CCSO This link will take you to the FAQ page
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Drug Information for Kids, Teens and Parents
For Kids and Teens
For Parents

Help.org - a community resource for those affected by addition. 


CodeAmber.org - America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response.

Nevada Sex Offender Registry - Under the provisions of NRS 179B.250, the public is authorized to gain access to certain sex offender information.

Secret Witness - If you have a crime to report but wish to remain anonymous click here to access the Secret Witness online hotline. 

Visit an Inmate in the Detention Center - By Appointment Only -

To make an appointment to visit inmates call (775) 283-4777 on Thursdays between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. Visitors need to have a valid Driver’s License or ID and they must be on the inmates visitors list. Smart Deposit allows you to place money on an inmate's commissary account.

Find Offender ButtonSmart Deposit Button

File a Complaint or Report

If it is an emergency dial 9-1-1 on your phone. If you would like a deputy to come to you and it is not an emergency, you can call dispatch and request a deputy at 887-COPS (2677). You can also come to the Sheriff's Office, and file a complaint/ report with the front counter service technician. If you come to the Sheriff's Office after front counter hours, you can pick up the brown telephone in the lobby for assistance. This phone rings directly into dispatch non-emergency. Carson City Sheriff's Office does not accept complaints/ reports via the telephone, mail, or Internet.